Very often lately, I have heard sweet Kalen sitting up playing the piano. Just this morning as I was sitting on the bed talking to Devin, I heard him singing at the top of his lungs as he played. My camera was not upstairs with me & I knew if I went down past the piano to get it & film him, he would stop. So I just smiled & tried to take in his little beautiful sounds as long as he continued. You must know that it was "music" to my ears!!
This morning's little concert prompted me to come post the pictures I took on another day of him sitting at the piano doing his thing. Here he is writing a new song. : )
"Now, how does that sound?"
Isn't he a doll looking so intently at that page of music!!
And now the show!! What a little performer! (Too bad he wasn't more dressed up. His pajamas & bed head kind of take away from the picture appeal.)
Boy do I wish I could see into the future! I wonder if Kalen is going to end up being the one who really loves to play the piano? For now we are just loving seeing him plink away!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Baby Mozart
Posted by Nielson Family at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awwww....I miss you guys soooo much!!!! i CANNOT WAIT to see you next week!!!! Love you!!! give Rhees, Ambrian, Aybrielle, Kamben, and Kalen HUGE-O hugs and kisses for me!!! MUAH!
Post a Comment