The title to this post could easily be the theme chant for 4 of our children. It doesn't matter how much ice cream we have in the house, have just eaten, or plan to get, it is never enough. Thank Heavens we live in a hot climate where ice cream, popsicles, & the like are cheap & easy to find. If I haven't been to the grocery store for a few days, we have to make a trip around the corner to 7-Eleven for the kids' ice cream fix, or hope that we can catch the ice cream man who comes around to our neighborhood. Devin loves ice cream too, & the pictures below are all because Kalen couldn't stand watching Daddy eating the sweet, creamy confection & not sharing. If you can't tell by the pictures, he enjoyed it immensely. If only he enjoyed eating food as much. Sigh.
*Warning* If you are the type who can't stand looking at a child who is all messy & sticky, leave this site now & return in a few days when I have posted something new.
*Disclaimer* I really did not sit him in the high chair & give him ice cream without a bib.
Oh, & by the way, isn't Kalen just the cutest, little doll!! I wish that you could all see him & get to know him. What a little sweetheart!

0 comments:
Post a Comment