Well, after nearly 2 years of basking in the Thailand sun, going to sleep with the hum of the air conditioner, conversing with family & friends via e-mail, Skype, or telephone, relishing in the memories of when Grandmas & Grandpas visited, & wishing that our families could see & be a part of our lives more frequently, we are only 3 hours away from leaving to go to the airport to board our much awaited, long anticipated flight back home for the summer. (Was that the longest run on sentence ever?!)
It is midnight, May 21, & it seemed like this day would never arrive. And then, the past 2 weeks have absolutely flown by, although the kids might have a different opinion. I still have my suitcase & Kalen's stuff to pack, do a run through of the kids' carry ons, get the snacks in a bag, & get the stuff out to the car, but we are nearly ready!
We'll be thinking of you as we fly along in that big bird in the sky! Take care, & we'll see you in just a few days!!
Love, Hugs, & Kisses!!!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!
Posted by Nielson Family at 12:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
okay I think it is time for a new post! ha ha:) Can't wait to see all of the fun pics from your visit! Love ya!
Hey... although I just saw you a few months back... my first glance at your family pic made me do a double take with you holding a new born!! Wondered how you snuck it past all of us... ha ha. How retarded am I? Then I counted kids and realized that it was Kalen (some time ago!!).
I love you. So glad we can skype occasionally. Fun hearing about everyone's adventures!
Post a Comment