Monday, March 31, 2008

Finally!!!

So, I have been trying [somewhat] since before Christmas to create a blog as a way to document many of the fun things that go on in our lives over here. But between my lack of technical skill, time spent doing things for my family, & busy life in general, it has taken me a long time. But the more I look at & read all of your darling blogs out there, the more it has motivated me to hurry & try to get ours up. If for nothing else, at least it might be a decent attempt at a family journal, since I have been less than consistent at keeping one. My biggest challenge has been learning how to post pictures, since I haven't been able to figure out how to get pictures from our camera to the computer. I guess that I will just keep experimenting & hopefully soon I'll figure it out. Wish me luck, & enjoy!!

1 comments:

Durrant said...

I am so excited that you have a blog!!! yay!!! It looks great by the way! I love seeing pics of my thai babies! We love and miss you all so much!